Infrared Thermography allows us to effectively inspect a building before embarking on a renovation.
It is a non-invasive way to examine and assess the condition of a building, even in non-visible areas in order to detect the propagation of cracks, hidden water and moisture issues, faults in electrical installations, etc. We can then schedule interventions, set priorities for maintenance and estimate project cost.
The assessment process is fast, reliable and accurate .
A thermographic inspection can:
– Detect moisture and thermal bridges in a building and reduce the risks associated with them
– Test and detect faults in electrical panels.
– Detect problems with your electrical or plumbing system.
– Monitor and diagnose the condition of refrigeration, heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment.
– Assess the overall building envelope performance (facades, ceilings, floors, frames and all external surfaces of a building) and detect heat energy loss/gain.
– Monitor the adequacy of thermal insulation – waterproofing and detect insulation faults.
– Trace and test underfloor heating for leaks.
– Issue electronic building ID Code (e-ID) which records the current condition of a building.
– Detect faults in their early stages of development and spot areas that will shortly require maintenance.
– Help in energy consumption reduction by improving energy efficiency of building envelopes.
Our company has a long history of detecting, locating and fixing problems in buildings and facilities, using Infrared thermography.